Here comes a huge boost for your workflow: Next-level buyer email notifications.
From now on, Valuecase can send automated notifications about due tasks, new comments and more to your prospects or customers.
This means Valuecase can chase your prospects for you. And communication through our platform gets a whole lot easier.
Of course, you can configure who gets which emails. And we'll let you know when an email is sent through the space activity feed (synced to the CRM).
Our goal is to help you close deals easier, faster, and collaboratively. And this update brings us a whole lot closer to that.
Here's how it works:
- Navigate to the space settings (yes, we updated the design)
- Click Stakeholders & Notifications
- Add your buyer's email (if required)
- Select the notifications you want to send
- As soon as a notification is sent, you'll see it in the activity feed
You can add as many stakeholders as you want. And if you restricted a space to a domain, new stakeholders will be added to the settings automatically.
For an in-depth guide, check out our help center articles here.